polisphere is a think tank and service provider for modern politics in Germany and Europe. We have set ourselves the goal of contributing to a better understanding of the political business through our work on central questions and challenges of political practice, as well as creating easier access to it through user-oriented service offerings – especially for a new generation of decision-makers.
We are looking for
Interns (m/f/d) with focus on “Politics in digital change”
What we need you for
- Support of the operative team in all aspects of project and editorial operations
- Research and analysis of socio-political topics
What we expect from you
- Ongoing studies in Political Science, Social Science, Communication Science, Business Communication or a comparable subject of study (current enrolment is mandatory!)
- Great interest in (European) political operation
- Strong communication skills with words, mails and tweets
- Good knowledge of WordPress, Microsoft Office and common social media applications
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What you can expect from us
- Work in a dynamic environment in the political Berlin
- Openness to new ideas for the further development of our portfolio
- Flexible working time regulation
- Varied topics and projects
- High degree of personal responsibility
- Direct insights into politics, also at events
The internship will be compensated.
If you would like to get to know the political business as well as shape it, please send your application (one-page cover letter and curriculum vitae) to email@example.com.